Similar to traditional First Aid and CPR, Mental Health First Aid is help provided to a person developing a mental health problem or experiencing a crisis until professional treatment is obtained or the crisis resolves. Participants will learn a five-step action plan to help friends, loved ones, colleagues, and others cope with mental health or substance use problems.
- Spotlight: A Q&A with Erie County Office for People with Disabilities.
- Stigma Impacts Homeless Population
- Spotlight: A Q&A with Preventionfocus.
- Mental Illness on the Rise Among Adolescents
- Spotlight: Current Need for Mental Health Services in our Community. A Q&A with Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County.